Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon 929 Video leaked, on sale in China

I like how Nokia Lumia 929/Icon looks actually, except maybe for the thickness. It would be a great phone if it had microSD like the 1520. Without it it’s just way too limited. I’m sure that removing that Verizon logo on the front would make it a little more attractive.
Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon 929
From those recent photos of 929, I thought it looks really sexy! Curved glass all the way to the edge. Yeah, it loses some of that Lumia charm without visible colour in the border, but slimming down I guess is a natural evolution.
The Verizon Lumia Icon 929 will sport a 5-inch 1080p display, a 2.2 GHz quad-core processor, 20-megapixel PureView camera and a 2420mAh battery.
Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon 929
Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon 929

Source: Youtube, Taobao Via: WP Central, WMPoweruser

1 commentaires :

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if you consider linking to my website on your page? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top